Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Brilliant, but a bit shorter than usual

Loved it, as it's a brilliant and burnt face man - lol
Seemed a bit shorter than usual, with a bit less story, but still awesome. Loved the gun scene. Would like to see more scenes with his sidekick suggestion boy though :P

On a random point, why is it that at the end, if you hover your mouse over burnt face man's body, the mouse changes to a pointing hand like it's a button...? lol

But still, keep making these David :-)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

My favourite movie on Newgrounds!

I luv this movie! In the last 3 days, i've watched it about 20 times! I also downloaded the soundtrack. Luv the sound! I'm hoping for the 3rd movie 2 b released soon as it sez on your site that it's August 2006 :-D Hope it'll be as brilliant as the 1st 2.

Soldier Side Soldier Side

Nice

Great movie and all, but technically, this shud b called called Soldier Slide (intro) - they've bought out soldier side on their newest album, & this ain't it. This is the soldier slide (intro) from mesmorize. Otha than that tho, nice movie.

Broken Saints FINALE Broken Saints FINALE

This is a rating for the entire series

This was quite possibly the best thing I hav ever used the internet for. I love the art work, i loved the style of movement, I loved the text box speech dialogue. The story line was immense, and very gripping at that end point. I would really appreciate it if u cud make anutha series in this style. ps, nice anime art - how did u get it on pc? did u draw it on, or did u scan it or summit. please reply, cos i'm only jst starting on flash and want sum advice. ONce again, Brilliant Series!!!!!!!!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Jesus Titty-Fucking Christ!!

That was soooo random! That had me cracking up all the way through. That was 1 of the funniest things i've seen on Newgrounds for a looooong time. Keep up work of this caliber, & u'll go far. p.s. gimme sum pointers on using flash. I'm terrible!

Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

Found it humourous

2 the guy who's complaining about this episode, don't. Foamy can say wateva he wants 2 say cos he's a funny ass-hole. he's prejediced against everything. that's the point of foamy!!! SO lay off.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Brilliant! Y Won't the clown die though?!?

This is a great add-on 2 the madness series. The ending made me crack up with the spazzing & all, but wtf was with the clown?!? Lost his head & kept going?!? Dude!

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

Ha-Ha-Vomit-Ha-Ha sum more!!!

That was well funny, but the old lady vagina person...eww!!! Brill graphics & sounds - eww....wrinkly...1 of the best quality movies i've seen in a while.

Two Men & a Brick Two Men & a Brick

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

That was sooooo funny! i may be sick & twisted, but i found that 2 be one of the funniest things i've seen on newgrounds all month! Do a sequal!!

Won't You Be My Valentine Won't You Be My Valentine

holy piece of shite!

WTF was that? Bloody hell, nearly had a cardiac arrest!.....Creepy music...

PureCarnage responds:

I love the music... it was awesome, all lovey dovey like... the perfect feb 14th forplay... oh wait... the zipper is going down... I'm getting oral!